WHO WE ARE
PT. Hollit International is a Jakarta based Fashion House where product development, material sourcing and production are combined under one roof. We are a subsidiary company of PT. Pan Brothers Tbk, one of Indonesia’s largest apparel groups. We supply a wide range of garments to top European, American and Asian brands and retailers.
Hollit was founded by two young men who had different backgrounds and expertise but a common vision and goals. The company began its operations in 1990 located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and then moved to Jakarta, Indonesia in 1995. Since its establishment, Hollit has built a solid track record and a leading reputation in the international fashion market based on its expertise and know-how in Product Development necessary to meet global standards.
Starting with only four employees, Hollit currently has over 200 staff that comes from many different nationalities and brings together diverse competencies. Everybody works with the passion and drive to produce world-class quality garments to high-end users.
facts about Hollit
- Hollit’s success has been rooted in its Product Development competence. Our extensive customer portfolio shows the level of trust that our customers have in what we do.
- Hollit, together with another subsidiary of PT. Pan Brothers Tbk, PT. Panca Prima Ekabrothers, are in the process of establishing a Dyeing and Washing facility in Central Java. This green facility will be fully operational in mid-2014.
- PT Hollit International has recently opened a fully-fledged samples production unit located within our own premises, featuring specialist machines, cad-cam and boiler. Our pattern makers, supported by highly skilled sewing operators, can produce real time ad-hock sample products for visiting designers and product developers. Our Motto: ‘Design on the Spot’.
The ability to develop products according to the latest trends, to source the right fabrics and accessories and to innovate with different washing and dyeing treatments are essential to the success of Hollit. With an outstanding and unique International team (Indonesian, Italian,Dutch and Indian), we strive to be at the forefront of the latest trends and offer our high profile customers constant inputs as part of new commercial development opportunities.
To be a point of reference in the global fashion industry which is recognized through our five core reputational pillars of: Value; Innovation; Customer Satisfaction; Supply Chain Management and Strategic Partnership.
- To provide value added and dynamic integrated services from design to production for the world’s leading fashion companies.
- To provide value for our stakeholders and to be an employer of choice.